Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ
Author Message
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ

Dear Lord please bless my sister.Please strengthen her on Your way.I am agree with my sister here and I pray that Your will be done in all she says here.

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on Earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in Heaven. For where two or three come together in My Name, there am I with them."(Mathew 18:19-20)

Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-30-2011 02:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ - Guest - 04-29-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ - Chris8 - 04-30-2011 02:35 AM