Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 Jesus-cross
Lord have your perfect will be done in Writingmomma's life, health, and the situation she is facing now. Give her the strength, comfort, and wisdom to face it knowing you are right by her fighting the battle better than she can on her own. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! Warrior Heart
Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way. Jesus-sign
Mathew 18:19 - 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. Amen
04-29-2011 05:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ - Guest - 04-29-2011 05:38 PM