Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ
Author Message
writingmomma Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 469
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #1
To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ

Please forgive me for not being here as often as I would like to be. But, you are all in my prayers.
Have been withstanding the wiles of the devil and going through many trials. But, I count it all joy, because I know that the battle is not mine. I am a soldier in the army of the Lord. I have received some cuts and bruises. But, I am whole in the Lord.
It is Christ that lives in me that keeps me strong through it all.
I know that no weapon that is formed against me or any of us, shall prosper.
For this spiritual battle, that reveals itself at times in the natural, has already been won. Christ has the victory!!!
May our Father hear each and every prayer request at His throne of grace and mercy today. May He answer those that are for our good. Be blessed all. Love you!!!Bless
04-29-2011 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ - writingmomma - 04-29-2011 10:52 AM
RE: To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ - Guest - 04-29-2011, 05:38 PM