Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
freedom
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
freedom

Can you please pray that God would set me free from all types of condemnation and jugdement that is inteferring with my life and thoughts. My thoughts daily are brought to things that I don't even want to think of. I just want to think pure thoughts and act right. It is like I can't just act right. Like something is trying to sabotage my faith and my reputation. Can you please pray that God would free me from whatever or whoever this is. I just want to be free to think rationally and not be attacked by voices that sound like family members bringing condemnation.
04-27-2011 12:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
freedom - Guest - 04-27-2011 12:15 PM
RE: freedom - Chris8 - 04-28-2011, 05:39 AM
RE: freedom - Chris8 - 02-22-2012, 02:14 AM