Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
GOD Please Help Me!
Author Message
faithopelove Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 85
Joined: Jul 2009
Post: #1
GOD Please Help Me!

Dear GOD, I come in your son's name JESUS CHRIST! Please GOD help me I'm in need of an abundance of rest and relaxation. I can't carry my burdens nor do I want to carry my burdens. I give up to you all of my cares, and responsibilities that I have to meet. I need rest from having to do it all. I need help, I need re-enforcements FATHER GOD! Please FATHER GOD, ABBA FATHER I ask from the bottom of my heart HELP ME! The burden of being a single mother of three beautiful children is taking its toll on me and I believe that it doesn't have to be this way. I NEED YOU GOD! HELP ME! I'm crying out to you FATHER! Be in control of every detail of my life. Show me, teach me, guide me, lead me, how ever it is that I need to attain this much needed rest PLEASE let me experience it. Boost me physically, help me to get the right natural health help and please motivate me to exercise if that is a tool for me to use to feel better. I have not had any motivation to exercise and I know that it does help because I have in the past. I need a BOOST to get me going. BLESS all of my children, protect them, take charge over them, keep them safe. Meet all of our needs today and everyday. Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from the hands of the enemy and any spirits, or powers of darkness of this world. BLESS all of our loved ones, meet there needs, keep them healthy and strong. BLESS ME! I cant be any good for my children if I am not well, healthy and strong in every area of my life. I ask these things in JESUS CHRIST name my LORD and savior. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!! Lynn Y.
04-27-2011 05:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
GOD Please Help Me! - faithopelove - 04-27-2011 05:44 AM
RE: GOD Please Help Me! - Chris8 - 04-27-2011, 06:12 AM
RE: GOD Please Help Me! - Chris8 - 02-22-2012, 02:28 AM