Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
a few things
Author Message
matt Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 563
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #1
a few things

Hello, my apologies to the brethren for not posting in awhile. I praise God He has blessed me with a temporary job until January some time, i pray to be faithful to Him there as I see many i work with are lost right now. I pray to shine His light, i also pray to keep seeking Him more and more, to have a hunger for righteousness and a thirst for the Living God. I bless the Lord Jesus, and I ask for HIm to just bless me with more of Him. Thanks for your prayer, may the Lord bless, guide and direct you into the patience and peace of Christ. amen
11-12-2008 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
a few things - matt - 11-12-2008 07:22 PM
RE: a few things - Guest - 11-12-2008, 09:04 PM
RE: a few things - tishlea - 11-13-2008, 09:19 AM
RE: a few things - abbie - 11-13-2008, 01:28 PM
RE: a few things - matt - 11-15-2008, 08:22 AM