Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers to be answered - Please pray for us
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayers to be answered - Please pray for us

Please pray with us that our prayers will be answered. We are going through very thought times financially the last few months and are now at a stage that it feels like that nothing that we do/pray is being answered. I am a re-born Christian and gave my live to Jesus my Savior many years ago and live according to his word. Everything I do I do in his name, from the morning I wake, having bible study with my children before they are off to school, pray before I go into a meeting, praise him in many ways during the day and thank him for all we have. My husband at this moment in life is very negative and wondering the ways of the Lord although he believes in Jesus Christ, he is a typical “small believer “at this stage. Despite all the wonderful things he still does for me and the children and other people he is being left out and carries this stress on his own shoulders not giving it over to our Lord completely. He says he feels like a failure and has dropped us into this situation. He is very successful in what he does but the monthly commitments are not being covered by our income. I have started a wonderful new job but until I will reap the fruits I need to establish my customer base, despite being backed by a wonderful company that believes in me and the work that I am doing to safe our planet through recycling, re-use and refurbish elements in the electronic environment.
Please pray for him to be strong and that he will make the correct decisions to give his burdens to Jesus to help him and us to succeed. We need this as we have 2 teenager girls, an 18 year old school leaver that I still testing the water and a “special” girl of 20 that needs to be cared for. We need to provide and keep this family together as a Christian family that is helping others through our experiences. Jesus lives in this house but we need a great group prayer to help us.
Prayer:
Lord, it is reassuring to know that You hear me when I call and You promise to meet my needs. Amen.
We are in South Africa
03-07-2011 11:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayers to be answered - Please pray for us - Guest - 03-07-2011 11:39 AM