Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray I am ill
Author Message
wkcourtney Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 97
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #3
RE: Please pray I am ill

I pray Lord Jesus that you would bring healing upon Vio. I pray, also, Lord that you would allow for companionship into this life. It is hard to go through tough times but especially when you have to go through them alone. Please bring healing in all ways.

In Jesus Name
03-02-2011 07:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray I am ill - Vio - 03-02-2011, 07:30 AM
RE: Please pray I am ill - tishlea - 03-02-2011, 08:11 AM
RE: Please pray I am ill - wkcourtney - 03-02-2011 07:38 PM