Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I feel lost
Author Message
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: I feel lost

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me...I once was lost but now I's found was blind but now I see. Dear Guest...God will give you another chance...it began when you asked Him for forgiveness and to help you. Trust it...it is in his word and is true. He finds his greatest strength in our weakness...all we have to do is our best and believe...so exercise your belief muscles. In Jesus name...Amen!
01-17-2011 07:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I feel lost - Guest - 01-17-2011, 12:38 PM
RE: I feel lost - adoring1 - 01-17-2011 07:20 PM