Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Reconciliation with God
Author Message
iwant2know Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 28
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #1
Reconciliation with God

Please pray for me that I will have a lasting reconcilation with God. For years I have wanted to be close to Him but always felt abandoned. I pray for His forgiveness and that He will help me to better my life and gain a deeper and closer understanding relationship with Him.

There are a lot of things that I am still very confused about but I hope in patience and prayer that all these things will come to light.

For years I have always been advised Psalm 37:4-5
"Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." This has always been an interesting Bible verse to me but really--what does it mean?
If God already has a will for me then what does it matter what the desires of my heart are? Can someone clearly explain what this means? Thank you.
01-17-2011 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Reconciliation with God - iwant2know - 01-17-2011 12:25 AM
RE: Reconciliation with God - Guest - 01-17-2011, 05:31 AM
RE: Reconciliation with God - adoring1 - 01-17-2011, 06:41 PM
RE: Reconciliation with God - dan48867 - 01-17-2011, 06:53 PM