Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Total colonic dysmotility
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Total colonic dysmotility

Lord I cannot begin to imanage the pain and disability that this disease brings. Lord I surrender the control of this body to you. I place it under the blood of your protection. I ask Lord that you would heal every muscle and nerve associated with this colon problem. I pray for a spontanious remission. I pray that this disease will not recure ever. I pray for physcial freedom to have norman bowel movements every day. I pray Lord that you heal this guest and remove their pain. I pray that they will praise you and give you thanksgiving. I pray that they will trust you. Give this guest the power to endure whatever the future holds. Let it not be a wasted experience. Uphold your child and comfort your child with your everlasting love and mercy. In Jeus name I pray.
01-07-2011 10:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Total colonic dysmotility - Mel - 01-07-2011, 10:10 AM
RE: Total colonic dysmotility - Guest - 01-07-2011 10:23 AM
RE: Total colonic dysmotility - Guest - 01-07-2011, 10:48 AM