Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Total colonic dysmotility
Author Message
Mel
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Total colonic dysmotility

I've been told by numerous doctors after a year of testing and treatments that I have total colonic inertia...my colon does not work. No treatment options have helped (tried every medicine, massage, chiropractic, etc.) My only remaining option is surgery which I am desperately trying to avoid. I live in pain every single day of my life and have been hospitalized 3x in the past year for obstructions due to my colon not functioning properly. This is affecting every area of my life... my job, friendships, relationships with others, etc. I am only in my 20s. I am incredibly depressed and I honestly feel like I'd rather die than live the rest of my life like this.
01-07-2011 10:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Total colonic dysmotility - Mel - 01-07-2011 10:10 AM
RE: Total colonic dysmotility - Guest - 01-07-2011, 10:23 AM
RE: Total colonic dysmotility - Guest - 01-07-2011, 10:48 AM