Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
The New Me
Author Message
Kim Ann Kaycee
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
The New Me

Lord you know my life has been difficult but now I want to do your will. Help me to go to London and spend some time with family and friends there and share You Lord, with them while I am there. Help me to get the money and meet the right people to help me on my mission and journey to do your will. I give you all the glory and praise Lord. Thank you.
12-27-2010 01:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
The New Me - Kim Ann Kaycee - 12-27-2010 01:56 AM
RE: The New Me - sharon19 - 12-27-2010, 04:27 AM