Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Restore marriage
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Restore marriage

I am requesting prayer to restore my marriage. I have been married 24 years. I pray for my husband to open his heart and mind to repairing our broken marriage. I am steadfast in my committment to our marriage and pray the Lord puts the committment in my husband's heart so that we can work through this difficult time in our marriage. He has agreed to pray about our marriage even though he has said he is 100% certain our marriage is over. I pray for the Holy Spirit to come into his heart and restore the love he once had for me. The devil is working hard to destroy us but with the Lord's assistance he can be defeated and we can be a happier and stronger couple than we have ever been. Thanks for the prayers. This is a spiritual battle and I appreciate the spiritual help.
12-12-2010 07:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Restore marriage - Guest - 12-12-2010 07:11 PM
RE: Restore marriage - stevendanielsen - 12-12-2010, 08:29 PM