Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
wife/Girlfriend
Author Message
@13x
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
wife/Girlfriend

Hi there...Do you think it would be possible to pray for me for a wife/girlfriend...I always thought that God had prepared one for me …I’m 31 yo and I’m really tired to be single and waiting God for an answer…I’m just not able to pray anymore. I still believe Him for his sacrifice but I’m completely saturated and disillusioned about my hopeless life with Him!!!
I would be very grateful for your help!

thanks again....

Code:
Alex. nonespeed[at]hotmail.com
12-12-2010 11:04 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
wife/Girlfriend - @13x - 12-12-2010 11:04 AM
RE: wife/Girlfriend - Guest - 12-12-2010, 03:08 PM
RE: wife/Girlfriend - stevendanielsen - 12-12-2010, 08:42 PM