Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers for granddaughter
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayers for granddaughter

Lord I pray that you would deliver this precious granddaughter from this abusive relationship. I pray that she will not stay one minute longer. I pray for her safety and protection. I pray that she will not be unequally yolked with this apparent abuser. Lord open her eyes and her heart to obey you in your will for her. Your plans for her Lord to prosper, not to harm her but to give her a hope and a future. In Jesus name I pray. Bless
11-22-2010 07:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayers for granddaughter - Guest - 11-22-2010, 01:37 PM
RE: Prayers for granddaughter - Guest - 11-22-2010 07:25 PM
RE: Prayers for granddaughter - adoring1 - 11-22-2010, 07:48 PM
RE: Prayers for granddaughter - tishlea - 11-23-2010, 03:09 AM
RE: Prayers for granddaughter - Chris8 - 02-10-2012, 03:06 AM