Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
examination
Author Message
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: examination

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in all of this. I pray that this guest will pass this exam. I pray that You will lead them down the path that You want them to go. In this I ask in Your name Jesus,amen.
11-22-2010 04:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
examination - Guest - 11-22-2010, 03:15 PM
RE: examination - tishlea - 11-22-2010 04:55 PM