Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My Three Main Requests
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
My Three Main Requests

Jesus Christ has redeemed me. He is my source of hope (Romans 8). Jesus has given me a great desire to be in constant conversation with Him. I want to be focused and intentional in my prayer life, and surrender every remaining moment to Him. My three main requests are 1)getting out of debt 2) building my business based on the insight, discipline and creativity Jesus supplies 3)Marry someone I'm absolutely smitten with, yet someone I have rich peace about.
08-31-2008 05:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
My Three Main Requests - Guest - 08-31-2008 05:11 PM
RE: My Three Main Requests - All4Him - 08-31-2008, 05:21 PM