Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Jesus - PLEASE!!!
Author Message
kk1129 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 28
Joined: Nov 2010
Post: #1
Jesus - PLEASE!!!

My husband has told me that he no longer wants to be married. He's currently deployed so I can't do anything to restore our marriage. He doesn't take my calls. I hear this is pretty common because they separate themselves from their feelings as a protective coping mechanism...

Please agree with me for the Lord to perform a miracle. We were a very loving couple and very committed before he deployed. I need a miracle because I can't do anything, but God CAN! Please pray... I know this is not of God - I want God's perfect will for our lives and our marriage. We are both Christians. Please, Jesus!
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2010 11:55 AM by kk1129.)
11-07-2010 08:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Jesus - PLEASE!!! - kk1129 - 11-07-2010 08:09 PM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - Guest - 11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - kk1129 - 11-08-2010, 12:05 PM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - Guest - 11-08-2010, 09:29 PM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - kk1129 - 11-09-2010, 09:28 AM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - Guest - 11-09-2010, 02:16 PM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - Guest - 11-09-2010, 08:49 PM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - kk1129 - 11-10-2010, 07:13 PM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - adoring1 - 11-10-2010, 07:18 PM
RE: Jesus - PLEASE!!! - kk1129 - 11-11-2010, 02:12 PM