Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help for my marriage
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help for my marriage

Please pray for strength. I'm at the end of my rope. I long for tenderness, passion, and desire, but what I get is neediness and judgement. I can't give endlessly of myself anymore. Please give me more patience and wisdom to know how to take care of myself while being patient with his true needs. Please give me self-confidence to know that I am worth loving, though I don't feel it coming from the one i love. Please give me self-control not to seek validation from someone else. Please temper my loneliness
11-05-2010 10:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Help for my marriage - Guest - 11-05-2010 10:16 PM
RE: Help for my marriage - adoring1 - 11-06-2010, 07:09 AM
RE: Help for my marriage - mrsh830 - 11-06-2010, 04:55 PM
RE: Help for my marriage - jkm - 11-06-2010, 05:09 PM
RE: Help for my marriage - Chris8 - 09-26-2012, 03:22 AM