Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
work woes
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: work woes

Heavenly Father,
I pray that you will protect this boss and guest from the enemy's attacks. I lift up this situation under your grace and ask that you will work everything according to your perfect will. Any weapon set against this boss and guest, let it not prosper! I give you all the praise and glory, in Jesus name, Amen.
10-18-2010 11:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
work woes - Guest - 10-18-2010, 07:45 PM
RE: work woes - adoring1 - 10-18-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: work woes - stevendanielsen - 10-18-2010, 10:00 PM
RE: work woes - Guest - 10-18-2010 11:09 PM