Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Please pray

Lord I pray that you would bend Ts to your will and give her a job that will use all of her skills and that she will give 110% to it. I pray that she will be respected in her place of work and that she will be greatly appreciated. I pray Lord that she will have a job where there is room for advancement. I pray that she will have a strong work ethic and be a blessing at work and at home with her family. In Jesus name I pray.
10-15-2010 06:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray - Guest - 10-14-2010, 11:08 PM
RE: Please pray - adoring1 - 10-15-2010, 06:44 AM
RE: Please pray - Guest - 10-15-2010 06:56 PM
RE: Please pray - stevendanielsen - 10-15-2010, 07:32 PM
RE: Please pray - Chris8 - 09-21-2012, 01:43 AM