Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
in need of help from god
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: in need of help from god

Lord, I ask that you would help your child with finances. I pray that they would live within their means and work on paying down any debt. Help this person be a good steward with their monies and bring relief from emotional issues. Lord I pray that you would guid and direct your child into financial freedom. In Jesus name I pray.
10-15-2010 06:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
in need of help from god - Guest - 10-15-2010, 04:33 AM
RE: in need of help from god - adoring1 - 10-15-2010, 07:01 AM
RE: in need of help from god - Guest - 10-15-2010 06:33 PM
RE: in need of help from god - Chris8 - 09-21-2012, 01:30 AM