Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer

Please pray for me.

Both my parents are deceased - I am 46yrs old divorced and have lived in an area without close family members for a long time. I have a one son - he is 19yrs - we are arguing terrible. He is becoming addicted to drugs - he is all I have and now he curses me and threatens me. I have ask him to leave - he has no job - I think he is selling "spice" - the drug of choice for allot of teens now because it is legal in the "smoke shops"

I worked three jobs for over a year - about 95hrs a week to keep my home and bills going until recently in August I got a promotion and now I am working two jobs - its still long hours and I am getting tired.

I have developed a cough I cannot seem to shake for two weeks now..........I am just wearing out it seems - exhausted feeling physically and emotionally.

My faith is lacking now..........and I am just tired of the fight. I wonder what the purpose is now - the child that I have raised and lived for - the child that I played with and took to the parks and stargazed and would make sure he saw the rainbows when the sun came out during a rain .......... is now someone I don't know....... his father is 100% uninvolved - I divorced when Brad was 10yrs due to a verbally abusive relationship and now my son talks to me worse than his father did.........my heart feels broken. I have ask Brad to leave the home because of his yelling screaming and threatening me. I cannot continue living like this .......My mother was addicted to pain medications after I was 13yrs old and I had to live in that environment - God - it hurt so bad then - she died a few years back of an accidental overdose now those things that overtime I have tried to heal within me are raging at me though my own child...........verbal abuse and addictions - I am lost I don't know where to turn.

.Please pray for me and for him. I am at my second job now and trying to hang on to what I have ........... I don't ask much of anyone and I do not count on government help because of my own values. But I have to ask for prayer I need help that only God can give me and I know that - I have been lost over time - through being a single parent and trying to be so independent - I have lost the most important thing in my life............my faith.

Thank you for your time
10-15-2010 04:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer - Guest - 10-15-2010 04:38 PM
RE: Prayer - adoring1 - 10-15-2010, 05:00 PM
RE: Prayer - stevendanielsen - 10-15-2010, 07:43 PM
RE: Prayer - Chris8 - 09-21-2012, 01:17 AM