Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
in need of help from god
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
in need of help from god

Dear lord, I have been through so much in my life it don't seen to be getting no better, so I really need you now lord to come in my life and turn everything positive and right for me. I been financially mess up I can hardly pay my bills father I'm in a need if financial blessing bad for my bills, school, taxes, tithes and everyday life. Father I'm also in need of significant other someone I can love and also be love. My family also in of prayers guide and bless them all. Father forgive of my sin help I need it right away father. Amen
10-15-2010 04:33 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
in need of help from god - Guest - 10-15-2010 04:33 AM
RE: in need of help from god - adoring1 - 10-15-2010, 07:01 AM
RE: in need of help from god - Guest - 10-15-2010, 06:33 PM
RE: in need of help from god - Chris8 - 09-21-2012, 01:30 AM