Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
financial prayer request
Author Message
D-lights-n-god Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 11
Joined: Jul 2008
Post: #1
financial prayer request

I keep praying and its like things are only getting worse. Please help me pray. I need a finacial breakthrough by 8/21/2008. I really want to go back to school.
Thank You!
08-16-2008 02:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
financial prayer request - D-lights-n-god - 08-16-2008 02:31 PM
RE: financial prayer request - Chris8 - 12-13-2012, 03:00 AM