Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
general prayer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
general prayer

Thank you Lord for all that I have...I pray for the salvation of all my family and please touch bob robbins and heal his body and soull. I pray that you interven on my behalf and approve my disability, since my husband passed 2 mos ago I need your help Lord Please approve my disabity thank you Lord.BlessAmen
10-13-2010 11:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
general prayer - Guest - 10-13-2010 11:39 PM
RE: general prayer - Guest - 10-14-2010, 12:02 AM
RE: general prayer - icha - 10-14-2010, 01:55 AM
RE: general prayer - adoring1 - 10-14-2010, 05:04 AM
RE: general prayer - stevendanielsen - 10-14-2010, 07:57 PM
RE: general prayer - Chris8 - 09-21-2012, 01:48 AM