Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for Restitution and Healing
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Pray for Restitution and Healing

Please pray for my marriage, ministry and life. I was wrongly convicted of a crime I did not do by a woman who I befriended on a missions trip to Africa.

She is pursuing me unrelentlessly since I found out about her affair with my husband and I refused to leave him. It is a horrible story I wish not to repeat. I am praying for total healing and restoration of my marriage, For God to speak to the heart of this woman and my husband ( he has already committed his wrong doing and asked for forgiveness) and for reversal of the wrongful verdict against me. I have forgiven them both but the woman, who was my maid refuses to stop harassing my life Amen

YT
10-10-2010 03:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Pray for Restitution and Healing - Guest - 10-10-2010 03:33 PM