Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
witchcraft attacks
Author Message
tpower Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 2010
Post: #5
RE: witchcraft attacks

Guest Wrote:Heavenly Father,
I stand in agreement with this woman's prayer. I pray for the promises of psalm 91 over this woman and her family. I pray that you will unbind all evil spirits around her and put a strong hedge of protection around her and her family. I pray that you will strengthen her and give her more faith to overcome this situation. May she rest in knowing that all things are possible with you. May your will be done in this situation in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
10-09-2010 08:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
witchcraft attacks - tpower - 10-07-2010, 08:14 PM
RE: witchcraft attacks - stevendanielsen - 10-07-2010, 10:58 PM
RE: witchcraft attacks - Guest - 10-08-2010, 03:47 PM
RE: witchcraft attacks - tpower - 10-09-2010 08:13 AM
RE: witchcraft attacks - stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010, 01:01 AM
RE: witchcraft attacks - tpower - 10-09-2010, 08:20 AM
RE: witchcraft attacks - adoring1 - 10-09-2010, 08:31 AM
RE: witchcraft attacks - Diasr - 10-09-2010, 10:23 AM
RE: witchcraft attacks - stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010, 09:44 PM
RE: witchcraft attacks - Chris8 - 02-08-2012, 05:28 AM