Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Financial help
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Financial help

Heavenly Father,
Please help Nancy in this time of need. Bring complete healing to her body for you are Jehovah Rapha. I pray that you will provide financially for her needs for you are Jehovah Jireh. I pray that you will bring peace and comfort to Nancy, eliminate the spirit of fear, depression, anxiety, and stress. Protect her and continue to strengthen her faith. I ask that your perfect will be done, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
10-08-2010 10:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Financial help - nancee - 10-08-2010, 11:05 AM
RE: Financial help - adoring1 - 10-08-2010, 11:13 AM
RE: Financial help - ShawnBlue - 10-08-2010, 05:40 PM
RE: Financial help - Guest - 10-08-2010 10:43 PM
RE: Financial help - Guest - 10-09-2010, 12:33 AM
RE: Financial help - stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010, 12:34 AM