Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
messed up in relationship and following God
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: messed up in relationship and following God

Lord I thank you that you are always ready to forgive and that you give us many chances to make our lives right with you. I pray that you will help your child to remember who he is in you and work hard at walking the walk of faith. Make him fruitful and give him great joy in the doing. In Jesus name I pray.
10-08-2010 06:26 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
messed up in relationship and following God - Guest - 10-08-2010, 09:53 AM
RE: messed up in relationship and following God - Guest - 10-08-2010 06:26 PM