Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Financial help
Author Message
nancee Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 79
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #1
Financial help

Lord, I am in desperate need of help. I feel like I am sinking
lower and lower each day. I suffer from depression and
fibromyalgia and all the stress in my life is causing me to
be non-functional. Please send me a miracle to save our
retirement if it is in Your will. I am being tested so make me
stronger Lord. NancyBless
10-08-2010 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Financial help - nancee - 10-08-2010 11:05 AM
RE: Financial help - adoring1 - 10-08-2010, 11:13 AM
RE: Financial help - ShawnBlue - 10-08-2010, 05:40 PM
RE: Financial help - Guest - 10-08-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: Financial help - Guest - 10-09-2010, 12:33 AM
RE: Financial help - stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010, 12:34 AM