Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Rebuilding relationship
Author Message
ashley6349 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 158
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #17
RE: Rebuilding relationship

I want to thank God for all of you that have prayed for this situation. It isn't just one issue that this situation brings up, it's several. Trusting one another, love, commitment, patience, appreciation, communication, to name a few. I lift up praise for the increased communicaiton and the shift in the foundation of the relationship. I thank God for the increased strength and for me to learn how to reach out to others for support through this situation. The support of all of these people means a great deal to me God and I thank you for each and every one of them. I thank you God for continuing to work on the issues above and all of the other issues that this situation brings up. I pray that you will be able to use this struggle as a testimony to others that you do mend broken relationships. In Jesus name, Amen.
10-03-2010 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Rebuilding relationship - ashley6349 - 09-04-2010, 09:44 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - adoring1 - 09-04-2010, 10:51 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - ashley6349 - 09-07-2010, 09:18 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - adoring1 - 09-07-2010, 09:28 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - ashley6349 - 09-16-2010, 05:38 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - adoring1 - 09-16-2010, 05:49 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - ashley6349 - 09-18-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - adoring1 - 09-18-2010, 07:12 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - ashley6349 - 09-27-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - Mp71 - 09-27-2010, 07:14 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - adoring1 - 09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - ashley6349 - 10-03-2010 11:00 AM
RE: Rebuilding relationship - adoring1 - 10-03-2010, 05:25 PM