Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Studies for Job Search
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Studies for Job Search

Dear Friends

I will be doing a 9 week Marketing Course which starts on Monday 11 October 2010.

Could you please pray for :-

1. Understanding: that I will understand easily all the work and lectures

2. Assignments : I will complete all these easily and do well

3. Exams: I will have time to study and remember all the information and do well in these

4. Group Work: this will go smoothly and I’ll get on with other classmates

5. Teachers: they will be easily accessible if I have questions.

6. Enjoyable: I will enjoy studying the course



Thanks for your prayers
Bev
10-02-2010 09:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Studies for Job Search - Guest - 10-02-2010 09:08 PM
RE: Studies for Job Search - Guest - 10-02-2010, 10:14 PM
RE: Studies for Job Search - adoring1 - 10-03-2010, 09:48 AM
RE: Studies for Job Search - JAMARX08 - 10-03-2010, 10:08 AM