Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
please pray in agreement,I need to be with the love of my life for Christmas
Author Message
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: please pray in agreement,I need to be with the love of my life for Christmas

Father, if it be in your will then please bring the mate that you have for this guest to them during the upcoming Christmas holiday that they might begin a life of praising you together. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-29-2010 07:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please pray in agreement,I need to be with the love of my life for Christmas - adoring1 - 09-29-2010 07:15 AM