Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I need a place to live for my family
Author Message
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: I need a place to live for my family

Father...please in your loving kindness...lead this family to a home. Let it be safe and comfortable that they have a place of rest and a place to raise these children to know the Glory of Your Name. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-28-2010 10:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need a place to live for my family - adoring1 - 09-28-2010 10:29 AM
RE: I need a place to live for my family - Guest - 09-16-2012, 07:14 AM