Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I need a place to live for my family
Author Message
gracioussole Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2008
Post: #1
I need a place to live for my family

My name is Chrissie, I am a mother of four children Ayana 7, Jeremiah 5, Kristen 3, and Gabriel 10 months. I am also a wife, my husbands name is Philip. The house that we was renting, the person wants to starting moving back in 2 weeks. We have no place to go. Please pray for a home for my family.
09-28-2010 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I need a place to live for my family - gracioussole - 09-28-2010 10:27 AM
RE: I need a place to live for my family - Guest - 09-16-2012, 07:14 AM