Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Employment
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Employment

I recently relocated to Dekalb, Illinois. I have been here about 3 weeks. I need to find full-time employment I can do. I am not very physical since I had cancer two years ago and am in remission. Please pray for the right job to come my way. I need to pay bills and buy groceries.God bless you!
09-19-2010 08:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Employment - Guest - 09-19-2010 08:13 AM
RE: Employment - bcshelvsme - 09-19-2010, 09:51 AM
RE: Employment - adoring1 - 09-19-2010, 04:07 PM
RE: Employment - stevendanielsen - 09-19-2010, 07:24 PM