Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please Pray for us!
Author Message
MarkandMindi Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #1
Please Pray for us!

I don't normally request prayers for myself, but this time I need to!

I'm praying for some good news to come our way next week. I have a disability case pending and am scheduled for a hearing next month. I'm hoping that they will call me ahead of time to tell me that there's no court hearing needed and I'm already approved.

It's been a two-year long battle to get to this point. Two years with me not bringing in a penny of income. This would help us SO much! And my husband deserves the help!

Thank you so much!
09-18-2010 04:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please Pray for us! - MarkandMindi - 09-18-2010 04:13 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - ShawnBlue - 09-18-2010, 05:44 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - adoring1 - 09-18-2010, 07:07 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - stevendanielsen - 09-18-2010, 09:46 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - MarkandMindi - 09-19-2010, 05:50 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - stevendanielsen - 09-19-2010, 06:53 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - MarkandMindi - 09-26-2010, 01:09 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - adoring1 - 09-26-2010, 02:07 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - stevendanielsen - 09-26-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - MarkandMindi - 10-05-2010, 06:47 PM
RE: Please Pray for us! - ANEWME - 09-16-2021, 06:49 AM