Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My marriage
Author Message
Diasr Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 113
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #4
RE: My marriage

father God I bring this lady and her family to your presence. lord you know every detail of what they are going through. Lord I declare by your name that the evil does not have any authority over lives of your children. I declare that they will come to see your favour more and more as you release it. I pray that her heart will be more responsive to your voice as they wait upon you. I declare in the name of Jesus that this family will be restored and they will experience you love the way they never imagined. Amen
09-17-2010 07:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
My marriage - Izzy21 - 09-17-2010, 05:35 AM
RE: My marriage - adoring1 - 09-17-2010, 06:21 AM
RE: My marriage - Guest - 09-17-2010, 06:31 AM
RE: My marriage - Diasr - 09-17-2010 07:41 AM
RE: My marriage - Izzy21 - 09-17-2010, 07:41 AM
RE: My marriage - stevendanielsen - 09-17-2010, 07:10 PM
RE: My marriage - heal_through_prayer - 09-19-2010, 06:27 PM
RE: My marriage - stevendanielsen - 09-19-2010, 06:43 PM