Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Anxiety and Depression
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Anxiety and Depression

Dear Heavenly Father,
Please surround Rachael with your love. Please provide her with the hope that resides in You. Remind her that she is not alone...You are always with her. My heart is with her as I understand her feelings. I pray that You will bring a miracle into her life so that she will know joy and happiness.
In Jesus' Name I pray,
Amen

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
09-14-2010 05:03 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Anxiety and Depression - Guest - 09-14-2010, 04:46 PM
RE: Anxiety and Depression - Guest - 09-14-2010 05:03 PM
RE: Anxiety and Depression - adoring1 - 09-14-2010, 05:42 PM
RE: Anxiety and Depression - Chris8 - 05-10-2012, 01:00 AM