Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I pray for peace of body, soul and mind
Author Message
ashley6349 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 158
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: I pray for peace of body, soul and mind

God please protect this person through their situation and use this and all situations to work for your good. In Jesus name, Amen.
09-05-2010 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I pray for peace of body, soul and mind - Guest - 09-05-2010, 12:56 PM
RE: I pray for peace of body, soul and mind - ashley6349 - 09-05-2010 01:40 PM