Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Husband Cheating again
Author Message
Beana8 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 2008
Post: #4
RE: Husband Cheating again

Guest Wrote:Please pray my strength in the Lord. I found out just a few minutes ago that my Husband of 20 years is cheating. This isn't the first or second time I've caught him. I am hurt and confused again. I want to leave him, but I'm not financially able to do so. I have been through so much with this man, drugs, cheating, lying and stealing. He has done everything to me and my children. What's wrong with me to stay with him? I need God's help!
I a, so sorry. I am in the same boat kind of. I just found out my husband of 17 yrs is calling his ex girlfriend. I can't leave financially or emotionally either. I am looking to the Lord for financial and emotional support. Just standing on his word and trying to keep my emotions in check. God bless you
07-20-2008 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Husband Cheating again - Guest - 07-14-2008, 04:37 PM
RE: Husband Cheating again - Madaboutjoe - 07-14-2008, 05:30 PM
RE: Husband Cheating again - Beana8 - 07-20-2008 08:49 PM
RE: Husband Cheating again - KenAndNatasha - 07-27-2008, 10:17 PM
RE: Husband Cheating again - LADYLEO - 03-11-2010, 06:36 AM
RE: Husband Cheating again - tishlea - 03-11-2010, 08:28 AM
RE: Husband Cheating again - mwindham - 03-11-2010, 05:04 PM
RE: Husband Cheating again - Chris8 - 02-01-2012, 03:07 AM
RE: Husband Cheating again - Guest - 02-04-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Husband Cheating again - inhislove - 02-05-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Husband Cheating again - Guest - 03-08-2017, 07:23 PM