hesetmefree2010
Senior Member
  
Posts: 104
Joined: Jul 2010
|
RE: I need to commit to God more fully.
Guest Wrote:Lord, Be With hesetmefree, Help him Lord to establish the routines he needs, #1, his service for YOU, that he become @ peace, with YOUR LOVE For him, in prayer, in devotion Lord to YOU & YOUR WILL For him.
I would like to share something with you that came to me last night.
Something happened & immediately I knew the answer.
HE Said,
"I Am YOUR FATHER, I Am YOUR SPOUSE."
It was like aha, that's it!
Our trials in life, take us to unknown places sometimes, they can be pretty scarey at times, maybe we thought we were headed this way but it turned, that way, off course, or perhaps we allow things to go where we should not, it all depends on our age, maturity levels, & also maturity in CHRIST!
But I chuckled & knew exactly what was going on & that answer:
"I AM YOUR FATHER, I AM YOUR SPOUSE."
Wow! OK. works for me!
see? HE Allows us to learn / there are lessons in our life.
We make mistakes at times, & there are also great achievements.
It is when we align our life with GOD, HIS WORD, that narrow path, of which HE ASKS OF us, that we find true success, that which God Is Pleased, then true peace.
That structure that you talk about, the God time, that you are structuring & routine, this is good. Our time that is with HIM is so precious.
& thanks be to GOD,
"HE IS OUR FATHER, HE IS OUR SPOUSE!"
(pretty much takes the pressure off of anyone else having to be perfect-like in our lives/ & a sure place in our hearts, for GOD)

hesetmefree2010 Wrote:Hi guys. I recently placed a prayer request on here and other sites for the Lord to make me obedient, humble, show me what was blocking my progress, and a few other things. This prayer was answered the same day. It was rough and traumatic but in less than a week it was resolved.
Now I am feeling I need to commit to the Lord fully. I have long term mental health problems and I find it hard to keep routine going with daily Bible study and in general find I loose my spiritual momentum way too easily. I am assuming it is my mental health and just need to establish a daily routine which I will stick to once and for all. Daily Bible study, regular prayer, regular Church attendance and basically I want to learn to have God as the center of my life. I get distracted way too easily and every time I fall off the track I loose the peace, joy, patience, love and all of the things we are supposed to nurture as Christians. Please pray the Lord will help me establish a strict regime that I will stick to EVERY DAY without fail. I owe it to the Lord. He has done so much for me and while I know we can't earn salvation with good works I want to do Him justice. I let Him down way too much, and I am not beating myself up here. I want to do it for my God who has done so much for me.
Please pray for me. Thank you so much.
Your words seem almost prophetic to my situation that has happened recently. I relocated to another country as God guided me there in prayers for a new life. But it turned out He just wanted me there to leave stuff from the past behind so I could move home and have a new life here. Definitely not how I expected things to go.
And you are so right. It has to be all for God. If it weren't for Him and Christ I would have died many years ago. I owe God everything, and even then I could never repay Him for all He has done for me.
Thank you for your words. I will re read them again and think about them.
I get more sure of HIM each and every day. Thank you Lord for shining your light upon my darkness. ~x X x~
|
|