Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
cancer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
cancer

please pray for me - I am a 23 year old wife & mother of two. I recently got my PAP test results back, with a highly abnormal reading. I will be going for more tests later this month. I also have some concerns about developing throat cancer. I feel like karma is getting me back for mistakes I've made in the past. I am so scared at the thought of leaving my two beautiful children without a mommy. Please pray for my health, and for my loved ones to live a healthy, happy life.
08-13-2010 09:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
cancer - Guest - 08-13-2010 09:26 AM
RE: cancer - Guest - 08-13-2010, 09:39 AM
RE: cancer - Guest - 08-13-2010, 10:35 AM
RE: cancer - AtlantaGa - 08-13-2010, 07:47 PM
RE: cancer - Guest - 08-14-2010, 02:50 AM
RE: cancer - adoring1 - 08-14-2010, 10:27 AM