Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS DAD/ FIANCE
Author Message
bonvond Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 2010
Post: #2
RE: PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS DAD/ FIANCE

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE BRING RICHARD HOME TO RESTORE HIS LIFE AND HEART WITH YOU, GIVE HIM GUIDANCE AND UNDERSTANDING. I REBUKE ALL SIN INTHIS WORLD AND I ASK THAT YOU PLACE YOUR HOLY SPIRIT OVER HIS HEART. I ASK THAT YOU GIVE HIMTHE STRENGTH TO FOLLOW YOUR FELLOWSHIP. I ASK THAT YOU GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE SO THAT HE CAN GET TO KNOW YOU AND WORSHIP YOU. I PRAY THAT YOU BRING HIM HOME SO HE CAN BE THE FATHER HE DESERVES TO BE WITH HIS CHILD IN JESUS NAME I ASK YOU PLEASE BRING RICHARD HOME

IN JESUS NAME I LOVE YOU LORD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU LORD AMEN!!!
08-03-2010 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS DAD/ FIANCE - bonvond - 08-03-2010 10:41 AM