Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer for family
Author Message
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: prayer for family

Lord, I lift this Young lady up to You. Lord, please draw her close to You. I pray that she has given her life to You and that she will raise this child according to Your word. Lord, please open the eyes of the dad. Let him see that they need him. I pray that he will give his life to You and that they will be made a family again. I pray they will make You the head of their house. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
07-19-2010 06:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
prayer for family - Guest - 07-18-2010, 06:00 PM
RE: prayer for family - tishlea - 07-19-2010 06:28 AM
RE: prayer for family - adoring1 - 07-19-2010, 06:35 AM
RE: prayer for family - Chris8 - 08-15-2012, 10:16 PM