Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Can't do this anymore, please pray for me--
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #12
RE: Can't do this anymore, please pray for me--

Guest Wrote:We have been struggling for the last 2 years, I have had terrible personal trials with my only children ( 2 sons) one extremely sick and one in prison.My only sister is disabled and after my son got out of the hospital she did not want to live anymore. With the Lord's will she called the poilce for help. Thank you Lord! There are no jobs for us, we are 5 months behind on our home of 11 years. We now are helping my little grandaughter who is 7. Please, Please, Please pray for me. I am tired and cannot do this much longer! Please pray that we will be blessed again soon. I know that the Great Lord is with us, I love the Lord and Jesus with all my heart. Please pray my burdens will be lifted alittle, as I am afraid I will not survive. There is no income, I can't sleep at night, we don't even have holidays or birthdays anymore. Thank you for your prayers, as I am tired and weakened.

Heavenly Father, we lift up this person in prayer to you. It is written that those who believe will be saved and that whatever we ask for in Jesus name will be granted by the Father in Heaven. Please Lord, lift the burdens these people have, ease the burden they are carrying and give them strength, hope, faith and please Father, bless them with all they need to get through this, and they will be able to glorify you so much. Please Father answer our prayers, this person is desperate and you said that if we call you will answer. Thank you for listening to our prayers and for answering them. In Jesus name, Amen.
07-17-2010 10:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Can't do this anymore, please pray for me-- - Guest - 07-14-2010, 09:42 AM
RE: Can't do this anymore, please pray for me-- - Guest - 07-17-2010 10:52 AM