Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please I beg of you to pray for me
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please I beg of you to pray for me

Lord, we do not understand why so many give up easily on marriage. The many blessings of this vow, this lifetime commitment, it is taken so lightly by many. The pain & sorrow, the damage done is unspeakable. Jesus we do not understand why there are so many that take it lightly & apparently have no intention of keeping the vows they take.
We only know that YOU ARE OUR SPOUSE, that in Heaven we will come to understand all of these losses. Give us YOUR LOVE LORD, YOUR UNDERSTANDING. Lift us up as we stand for marriage, we take our vows seriously.
Bind satan from this woman's husband Lord, a hedge of thorns around him that he is not tempted by other women, that he is surrounded by those that will help him keep his commitment not try to talk him out of it.
A hedge of protection around this family & her husband's safety Jesus, help her be strong, that she knows she is not alone in her suffering, there are many that have gone through this loss that makes no sense. JESUS we trust in YOU. Fill her heart Lord, let her kids be her number one concern right now, help her to get support from Christian counselors, other's that are going through the same thing. Help her husband understand what he is doing to his family.
Lord, we ask a miracle in this, help her gain some ground Lord, in her life where she is at. YOU NEVER LEAVE us Jesus. Bless her Lord & her children. Help her know what to do Heavenly Father.
Warrior

Guest Wrote:My husband Josh sent me an email saying he did not think the family life was for him on May13th since then he has had very little contact with me. I finally got the nerve to send him an email telling him how much I am hurting and how much I love him. He nver responded I have not heard anything from him in over a week. We have 2 kids and I can barely force myself out of bed. I have sliped into such a deep depression. Please continue to pray for my marriage, but also please pray that god will heal my heart and give me the streagth I need.
07-12-2010 03:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please I beg of you to pray for me - Guest - 07-12-2010, 03:29 PM
RE: Please I beg of you to pray for me - Guest - 07-12-2010 03:37 PM