Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Depressed/Anxiety
Author Message
samiam72
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Depressed/Anxiety

37 year old male, Christian. Have lost both parents to cancer. Have a beautiful wife of 18 years and 2 wonderful God filled daughters. I have been fighting depression/anxiety and feeling useless. I have tried anti-depressants but they make me fill seperated from reality. Feel like I am losing control of my life and am questioning everything. Need help/prayers.Please!
07-12-2010 10:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Depressed/Anxiety - samiam72 - 07-12-2010 10:59 AM
RE: Depressed/Anxiety - Jesusloveyou - 07-12-2010, 03:54 PM
RE: Depressed/Anxiety - Guest - 07-12-2010, 04:02 PM
RE: Depressed/Anxiety - adoring1 - 07-12-2010, 06:36 PM
RE: Depressed/Anxiety - Chris8 - 01-11-2012, 05:18 AM